Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectWhat's the best wheel+DOT slick combo.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=31318
31318, What's the best wheel+DOT slick combo.
Posted by 97AllMtr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
What would be the best size wheel for my GS with stock sized calipers and rotors and the best street slick to mount on it. Please let me know what you all think. I am thinking a 15" but am not sure which one? What's a really light wheel, what's the best size? Give some input. Thanks.
31320, RE: What's the best wheel+DOT slick combo.
Wow, getting a reply around here is like pulling teeth. Anyone? I just want to know what the best size would be for an all motor car. Wheel size, DOT slick size...... Anyone.......?????????
31321, RE: What's the best wheel+DOT slick combo.
Posted by RoninEclipse2G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 97AllMtr
Wow, getting a reply around here is like pulling teeth. Anyone? I just want to know what the best size would be for an all motor car. Wheel size, DOT slick size...... Anyone.......?????????

my guess is that no one's answering because this is a matter of preference. ask 10 people and you'll get 10 (or more) answers. different people have different driving styles and preferences and as such different wheel and tire combos work differently.

don't get pissed if you didn't get an answer. we're all here to try to help eachother the best we can but if you don't get an answer you might want to rethink your question because it may not have a direct answer the way that you worded it.
31322, RE: What's the best wheel+DOT slick combo.
Well, I am all motor, so, what would be a really great light weight/size wheel and DOT slick combo for an all motor car? I know when you are all motor, you want to get a smaller diameter wheel/tire than the turbo'd cars right? I am just trying to find an ideal size all the way around from other people. So, if there are ten different people with ten different setups, I want to hear about them and whether or not they were a good experience. Only serious responses though please. Thanks.
31325, RE: What's the best wheel+DOT slick combo.
Posted by mcgyvr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=31243&mode=full

Not many if any running all motor and slicks on this board.

Best bet is to search for the word "slicks" in this forum
I generated this page in 0.0085380077362061 seconds, executing 7 queries.