Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjecttokico problems...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=31234
31234, tokico problems...
Posted by eclipsed08, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok I think I'm missing something...the rear struts have the little part I can put my screw driver into and adjust...it seems like I'm missing something in the front.

I can't adjust my front ones...anyone have adjustable tokicos that can take a pic for me??
31235, RE: tokico problems...
Posted by ez, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The adjustable part of the front looks just like the back. If anything, the little red cap with the numbers may have fallen off, and perhaps the little plastic piece inside that you turn with a flathead. You can just remove them from your rear tokicos temporarily to adjust your fronts.
31236, RE: tokico problems...
Posted by eclipsed08, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ez
The adjustable part of the front looks just like the back. If anything, the little red cap with the numbers may have fallen off, and perhaps the little plastic piece inside that you turn with a flathead. You can just remove them from your rear tokicos temporarily to adjust your fronts.

ok this is the deal, I purposly pull all the red caps off and I cover them with a rubber sleeve that tokico provided me.

It's the middle peice that you put the screw driver into that I don't have...also you can't remove that part fromt he rear ones. It's just not a removable part.

I found a way to adjust them though...i used a needle nose pliers.

Thanks and long live 2gnt.com
31237, RE: tokico problems...
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I removed mine just fine when i lost one.
I generated this page in 0.012975931167603 seconds, executing 7 queries.