Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectWhat's your setting??
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=31191
31191, What's your setting??
Posted by eclipsed08, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well here's my setup...

Tokico Aluminas 5-way adjustable struts with tein S-type springs.

My question is what is the settings you guys are running, if anyone is running my setup?

I haven't really tried adjusting and driving around. I just have them all set to five, which is the stiffest setting all around.

What do you think or recommend??

Thanks
31193, RE: What's your setting??
Posted by mcgyvr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Without taking the time to really dial it in I would leave it at medium setting. Leaving it at the highest setting can cause premature wear issues with the shock because you are working it at its toughest setting.
31200, RE: What's your setting??
Posted by freelancefool, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have mine set for 4 up front and 2 in the rear for street driving. AutoX I set the rear to 5 and the front to 1.

Things are much more predictable when you have the car setup to understeer on the street. At AutoX I would also suggest bumping the rear tire pressure up to try and get the rear to rotate. It may not be a problem with your springs/tires/driving style though.

I have plenty of grip with my setup, but I have too much grip out back and it doesn't rotate yet. I may get another alignment this month and add some more negative camber up front to see what happens.
I generated this page in 0.0070581436157227 seconds, executing 7 queries.