Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectTokico HP Blue shocks & springs
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=31048
31048, Tokico HP Blue shocks & springs
Posted by budzilla, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hello, I just received my Tokico Blue shocks & springs for my 97 Eagle Talon . I was wonderingif anyone was using them and how much drop I should expect ? I also am putting on 17 inch Drag DR19 & Nitto Gen 225/45-17 with Suspension Tech swaybars. Thanks
31049, RE: Tokico HP Blue shocks & springs
Posted by DytDSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ive had mine for about a month. I absolutly love them, they ride about like stock and they droped my car to right where i wanted it. heres a before and after pic.

Before

After
31056, RE: Tokico HP Blue shocks & springs
Posted by budzilla, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Looks great , thats the look I was after , Thanks for the pic.
31057, RE: Tokico HP Blue shocks & springs
Posted by RfOeCnKdOeNr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DytDSM
Ive had mine for about a month. I absolutly love them, they ride about like stock and they droped my car to right where i wanted it. heres a before and after pic. Before After

Hey man, what springs did you get the the Tokico blues? Also, what size tires are those on your stock 16's? Thats the exact look i am looking for.
31058, RE: Tokico HP Blue shocks & springs
Its the springs that come with the tokico hp suspension kit, and tire size is 205/55/16.
31168, RE: Tokico HP Blue shocks & springs
Posted by Gigabyte, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Where did you get your kit at? I really like how much the car is lowered, and I have heard nothing but good things about Tokico HPs on many diffirent cars. Also how much did you spend on the the kit? Did you have to modify anything to get them to install properly. What other things should be done when lowering an Eclipse?

Never mind I found the kit on ptuning.com. I'll search around for the proper things needed to be done before dropping the car.
31170, RE: Tokico HP Blue shocks & springs
I got them from ebay for $365, and they just replace the stock ones no modification really. And do the rear camber mod and get an alingment after you lower it.
31301, RE: Tokico HP Blue shocks & springs
Posted by 2gnt97gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I used Tein H's with my Tokico Blues. It lowered my car about an inch and stiffened the ride quality very nicely. Dropped it just enough to make it look dropped but not too much where I got to creep up and down driveways.
I generated this page in 0.0077550411224365 seconds, executing 7 queries.