Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectWhat should I do?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=29075
29075, What should I do?
Posted by EclipseSix, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
This is how the car looks now. Its riding on 17x7 Enkei RSF-2s with yokohama 225/45/17 avs es100s.

I'm thinking of getting Eibach Sportlines with tokico illuminas. Would this be a good setupand eliminate that nasty wheel gap I have? 9ok not eliminate, but make it much less noticeable) The sportlines are a 2" drop, and as you can see the cars parked on a driveway that has at least a 2-4 inch curb at the bottom... will I be able to make it up over that curb (at an angle) without scraping? Or should I go with the pro kit 1.6 inch drop. It just seems like 2 inches would put the front bumper soooo low to the ground... but I could always back into the driveway. What do you think.
29076, RE: What should I do?
Posted by eclipse_99rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I think i have been driving around on sportlines for 4 years now and have had very few problems so far. If you get the sportlines you just have to pay attention to what you are driving over.
29077, RE: What should I do?
How is the ride? A "good" ride is very important to me. Right now its a bit rough with the stockers on because of the low-prof tires. Makes me jealous of these toyotas and hondas thats ride so smooth (my friend's camry feels like a cadillac ride compared to mine).

I've read mixed things on 2gnt, but mostly about the pro-kit. So the sportlines will probably be my choice, the lower I can get away with the better, but yeah, the ride and risk are important to me as well.
29078, RE: What should I do?
Posted by eclipse_99rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The ride is a little rougher than stock, but it allows you to get a better feel of the road. Give it a couple of months and you wont even notice it.
29079, RE: What should I do?
I don't notice my current ride except when I have company in it and I don't have the radio goin as loud. Then I kinda get that self-concious feeling as I hear every little crack and bump in the road as we go over it. Oh well. I think I read somewhere about another brand.. tein maybe? Having a good soft ride? I dunno maybe the illuminas will help a bit? Either way thats prolly the setup i'm gonna go with.
I generated this page in 0.014445066452026 seconds, executing 7 queries.