Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: Huge Problem With Springs and Tires
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=28824&mesg_id=28826
28826, RE: Huge Problem With Springs and Tires
Posted by .bs0d, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am having the same problem, sort of. Heres my case:

_Brand_New_Parts: all new tires (Nexens: 225-45-ZR17) Prokits, DropZone shocks, Ingalls Camber kit (front and back).

Also, i've replaced: upper balljoints + control arms, rack & pinion, passenger side wheel hub assembly and probably more im forgetting right now.

When i go sort of tight around a corner, or hit a medium size bump, you can hear it rub (the front driver side tire).

i had 2 friends with me the other day, And when I was going around corners, i heard the back tires rubbing too!

its weird, on the front tires, i can barely fit 2 finger in between the top of the tire to the bottom of the fender. The rear driver side is a little higher than the front. But on the rear passenger side, i can fit 3 fingers... maybe i need to get the car on some level ground for sure and measure, but thats pretty weird.

i dont know if there is anyway to adust anything. My suspension parts are new, so i'd like to know whats up as well.

sorry: forgot to mention that just last week i went up and got alignment on the front and back
I generated this page in 0.008357048034668 seconds, executing 6 queries.