Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectenergy suspension diagram
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=28630
28630, energy suspension diagram
Posted by baxsom, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Does anyone have the instructions for their energy suspension master kit that they can email me.

my kit has been sitting in the garage for 2 years now and all that is left is th vacuum sealed bushings.

the box and whatever paperwork that might have came with it are gone. I am not even sure where each bushing goes anymore. I am assuming that they are all the same and if it fits its the right one.

I just got in my SPC front and rear camber kits so while i thought while i had the suspension that far down anyway, id break out the torch and finally put these things in
because i dont have enough headaches and hassles right now.
28631, RE: energy suspension diagram
Posted by thedawg, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
There's not much to it.
Just burn out the old bushings with a torch, then chop the remaining metal band up with a sawzall until it can be knocked out with a hammer and screwdriver. Grease up, and use a press or vise to push the new bushings into the hole.

If you need a larger pic of this that you can read, I can re-photograph it. This is the rear kit page.

Prothane instructions:

28633, RE: energy suspension diagram
Posted by Keith2172, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
how does the car feel after installing these?
28634, RE: energy suspension diagram
Posted by baxsom, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
holy crap
thanks a bunch

now as long as i dont set myself on fire i am good to go

28635, RE: energy suspension diagram
Posted by donnyb373, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
is it even worth the say 200 bux to get everything they offer and installit?? my front end is so loose it feels like a damn wheel barrel or sumthin and im tryin to fix the shit
28658, RE: energy suspension diagram
Posted by T_K, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Interesting, I don't have the C-10042 in my set...
28659, RE: energy suspension diagram
Posted by 97esiboosted, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i have the kit on my car. It does not feel all rubbery. I like it just a crap load of work 6-8 hour with a press
I generated this page in 0.0088698863983154 seconds, executing 7 queries.