Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectoil pan fix
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=27934&mesg_id=27934
27934, oil pan fix
Posted by nonamerat, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hello. I finally have some money flowing in and decided to change my cars plans away from the turbo for now and do some autocrossing. I just started college and don't want to deal with the down time of a turbo or deal with a blown engine and so on so ill wait till I get this part of my car done. ANYWAYS, I am a very paranoid about everything one of those being hard right turns causing oil stavation. I have had it happen to me once allready and scared me to death. I didnt find much about fixing the oilpan but they said to weld in some baffles. Could someone please explain what exactly they mean by baffles because I dont understand completly. A picture of a stock oil pan would be a big help so I can start to understand what I must do. My car is in storage 3 hours away from me so I can't simply take mine off and look at it so ill probably end up trying to find a used one and work on it here. Any info or suggestions would be great! sorry for the long post, sometimes I just start talking and dont stop for a while.

thanks again
I generated this page in 0.0082588195800781 seconds, executing 6 queries.