Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectWho uses coilovers? If you do, get in here.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=25281&mesg_id=25281
25281, Who uses coilovers? If you do, get in here.
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have been searching not only on 2gnt but across the web on honda and ford sites for some info ive been looking for. since i went with the widebody kit, i need to raise by car up about an inch or so because my wider wheels do not fit under the panels now. i am currently using kyb agx struts and APEX springs. i was going to buy some skunk2 coilovers but i have read and heard from some locals who use them, that not what brand i would get, they still ride like shit and are just straight out, shitty. i was going to just sell all my stuff and get the tein basic damper kit, but i dont wanna spend the money on that. whats everyones thoughts who uses coilovers on the ride quality of them and what brand are you using? i like my agx's and dont wanna ditch em, but if coilovers truly suck, i will, lol. i am looking for a nice smooth ride, obviously not like factory, cuz nothign really rides like that after you change it over. i dont want something hardcore stiff to where i feel absolutely every bump hard, but i want something nice and smooth, and not bouncy cuz im trying to bottom out the front end! let me know any advice or recommendations you have. thanks for your time.
I generated this page in 0.007857084274292 seconds, executing 6 queries.