Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectJust put on my Pro-kits and got an alignment done...These are my specs, please help me out!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=24378
24378, Just put on my Pro-kits and got an alignment done...These are my specs, please help me out!
Posted by Scarface, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My left front is at -1.8 camber, specified is -0.8
4.2 caster, specified is 3.2
0.10 toe, specified is 0.12

Right front is at -1.5 camber
5.4 caster
0.11 toe

My left rear is at -1.1 camber, specified is -2.5
0.22 toe, specified is 0.00

My right rear is at -0.8 camber
-0.46 toe

Are these good or bad read outs? I just did the rear camber mod, but I used some longer bolts and 8 flat washers. I had that done before with my previous drop for almost 2 years and no problem. Do you guys think I need front camber kits? or even rears? Thanks

24383, RE: Just put on my Pro-kits and got an alignment done...These are my specs, please help me out!
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
you might check the toe on some of them tires. the camber should be ok. dont quote me. my fronts were off like a mother on camber too. as long as you rotate and try to keep your toe as close to stock as possible, you should be ok. :-)
24387, RE: Just put on my Pro-kits and got an alignment done...These are my specs, please help me out!
Posted by Pitchblack98, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wow your camber is off that much with prokits... Im lowered on sprint springs dropped about 2" to 2.5 inches and mines not off that bad and i dont have a camber kit.
24390, RE: Just put on my Pro-kits and got an alignment done...These are my specs, please help me out!
So should I go ahead and order some camber kits? If so which ones, just front? I was just going to keep it the way it is right now, and just watch my tires, but I am starting to think that I should just buy camber kits for the front
24391, RE: Just put on my Pro-kits and got an alignment done...These are my specs, please help me out!
i would just watch you tires and rotate them every oil change. my camber is out about the same as yours and my tires are doin just fine. I do notice they are wearing a little more on the inside than the outside, but ive had them on there for 6 months and They should last a while. If you do get a camber kit your gonna need to Ingalls extreme camber kit that corrects from +1.25 degrees to +3 degrees.
24392, RE: Just put on my Pro-kits and got an alignment done...These are my specs, please help me out!
Posted by ToTaLEkLyPz99, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
get a camber kit mine is off only a little and my front tires wear quickly..i have the 0 to 1 correction kit and its not enough so i gotta get the 1.25 to 3 and new front tires..
24393, RE: Just put on my Pro-kits and got an alignment done...These are my specs, please help me out!
Thanks guys, I just bought an extreme camber kit for the front cause I already know what it feels like to go through 55,000 mile tires every 2 months!! Not a good feeling at all!!! So I rather spend a few hundred for a kit and an alignment and have my tires last. Thanks for the help fellas!!
24394, RE: Just put on my Pro-kits and got an alignment done...These are my specs, please help me out!
my specs are -1.7 on the right and -1.3 on the left. Ive put 17,000 miles on my tires in 5 months and they are still pretty good. Like i said before i can tell they are wearing more on the inside but i rotate them with every oil change and so far so good. I planned on pullin my camber out but i cant cause im too low and my wheels are too wide. so i have a tire run issue with only .75 degrees of correction.
24400, RE: Just put on my Pro-kits and got an alignment done...These are my specs, please help me out!
Posted by wickedtalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
where did you buy your camber kit? Im putting my pro-kits on very soon and I guess I will go ahead and buy the camber kit too.
24401, RE: Just put on my Pro-kits and got an alignment done...These are my specs, please help me out!
Posted by mcgyvr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
if your alignment is out of spec, fix it, not only does it wear the tires but it also causes other parts to wear out quickly like your axels,etc.... get the ingals extreme for the front and the 15$ mod for the rear..
24411, RE: Just put on my Pro-kits and got an alignment done...These are my specs, please help me out!
Originally posted by wickedtalon
where did you buy your camber kit? Im putting my pro-kits on very soon and I guess I will go ahead and buy the camber kit too.

I bought it from Ebay. I already did the rear camber kit, that's how I got my rears close to spec. The alignment guy said the rears were fine, but he adjusted the toe on the front just until I got my camber kit on.
I generated this page in 0.0095140933990479 seconds, executing 7 queries.