Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectWhere to find some decent tires.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=22873
22873, Where to find some decent tires.
Posted by Uberingram, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm lookin for 205/50/17's. Right now the srt is sporting the OEM Michelin Pilot Sport's. I'm partial to the tires that come on the '04 SRT-4's. BFGoodrich G-Force T/A® KDW.

I'd like to keep the price in the low 600's for the tires, mounted and balanced if possible.

Anybody have any other tire recommendations or a place with decent prices?

run4cvr says our boy CODE4 can hook me up. ;)

22875, RE: Where to find some decent tires.
Posted by willmayo, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
the bfg is a damn good tire, good choice. i'd stick with those. i work at belle tire and i get a 20% discount but not for another month. so if you wanna wait, i might be able to hook you up.. but i definitly emphasize the might
22879, RE: Where to find some decent tires.
Originally posted by willmayo
the bfg is a damn good tire, good choice. i'd stick with those. i work at belle tire and i get a 20% discount but not for another month. so if you wanna wait, i might be able to hook you up.. but i definitly emphasize the might

I'm not in a HUGE hurry as this is going to be most, if not all, of my tax return money. If you could nab me 20% I would be your best friend forever :love
22880, RE: Where to find some decent tires.
Posted by Pushin420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33745&item=2463942472&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWN%3AIT

I just got these...I think there fairly priced..
22896, RE: Where to find some decent tires.
Any other input?
22903, RE: Where to find some decent tires.
Posted by willmayo, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Uberingram
Originally posted by willmayo the bfg is a damn good tire, good choice. i'd stick with those. i work at belle tire and i get a 20% discount but not for another month. so if you wanna wait, i might be able to hook you up.. but i definitly emphasize the might
I'm not in a HUGE hurry as this is going to be most, if not all, of my tax return money. If you could nab me 20% I would be your best friend forever :love

hit me up in a month then, and i'll see what i can do. no promises though
22925, RE: Where to find some decent tires.
Originally posted by willmayo
Originally posted by willmayo the bfg is a damn good tire, good choice. i'd stick with those. i work at belle tire and i get a 20% discount but not for another month. so if you wanna wait, i might be able to hook you up.. but i definitly emphasize the might
no promises though

None made. The fact that you offered is cool of you.
22929, RE: Where to find some decent tires.
Posted by injendsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
try www.tirerack.com they usually have some pretty good prices.
22958, RE: Where to find some decent tires.
Originally posted by injendsm
try www.tirerack.com they usually have some pretty good prices.

Hrm...I see that they carry my 03 OEM's only but I can't find the price...

Edit: NM, Uber is a fucktard.

Edit Edit: 610.36....ow *whimpers*
22994, RE: Where to find some decent tires.
Posted by CODE4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am in the shop tomorrow; I will see what we get for prices in that size and model for BFG. If we can even get them (pretty sure we could) I will let you know, then print out the cheapest price you can find online, and I can get my sales guy to price match plus 10% of the difference. That is on the tire only, mounting is free, balancing you will have to pay, and road hazard is also extra if you want it.

I'm lookin for 205/50/17's. Right now the srt is sporting the OEM Michelin Pilot Sport's. I'm partial to the tires that come on the '04 SRT-4's. BFGoodrich G-Force T/A® KDW. I'd like to keep the price in the low 600's for the tires, mounted and balanced if possible. Anybody have any other tire recommendations or a place with decent prices? run4cvr says our boy CODE4 can hook me up. ;)

23004, RE: Where to find some decent tires.
Posted by CODE4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Chris: my sales guy says we can get them in about a week, maybe less. All you need to do is come in and put a deposit down when you have the $$ and he will order them (we do not stock that size).
23005, RE: Where to find some decent tires.
Originally posted by CODE4
Chris: my sales guy says we can get them in about a week, maybe less. All you need to do is come in and put a deposit down when you have the $$ and he will order them (we do not stock that size).

Sweet, I'm waiting on the tax money. With that in hand I will stop by.
I generated this page in 0.007659912109375 seconds, executing 7 queries.