Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subject3g front caliper the same as gsx caliper?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=22144
22144, 3g front caliper the same as gsx caliper?
Posted by jsupetran, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey I passed by this 3g at school, and the front brakes looks really thick, like the gsx?

-------jezreel
hrc stage 1, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, costum dp, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting :thumbsup

Originally posted by DarkOne
Dino's dating tips, in 3 easy steps:
1) Club them over the head.
2) drag them home.
3) introduce myself in the morning.
22145, RE: 3g front caliper the same as gsx caliper?
Posted by VX100, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm not 100% positive, but I do think the 3G GT/GT-S calipers are the same as the 2nd gen GSX calipers.

I am also very sure that the front calipers for all FWD DSMs and for the RS/GS 3rd gen eclipses are the same, from 1990 to now (the part number for aftermarket rotors, such as powerslots, for a 1st gen FWD, a 2nd gen FWD, and a 3rd gen RS/GS are the same)
22146, RE: 3g front caliper the same as gsx caliper?
Posted by JWoodley, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sounds like someone should volunteer for a test fit. I'd be glad to if someone can come up with all the necessary parts...LOL. Goodluck.
22147, RE: 3g front caliper the same as gsx caliper?
Posted by jsupetran, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Me??? Naw. I just notice how beefy they looked and looked like the gsx.

-------jezreel
hrc stage 1, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, costum dp, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting :thumbsup

Originally posted by DarkOne
Dino's dating tips, in 3 easy steps:
1) Club them over the head.
2) drag them home.
3) introduce myself in the morning.
I generated this page in 0.0095119476318359 seconds, executing 7 queries.