Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: Another problem. Coilovers
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=22046&mesg_id=22126
22126, RE: Another problem. Coilovers
Posted by 96Eclipsed, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by a_miller_76
Oh okay. Well, and I'm saying this in the most non-asshole way possible so don't get the wrong idea, but you should have got Teins in the first place. I know you say you can't afford them, but if you bought Neuspeed springs and Tokico Blues, then OBX coilovers, THEN you ordered illuminas....you just bought a set of Tein Flex coilovers WITH the EDFC controller. Just a thought for the future brother ;) And yeah, you probably blew one of your blues. I blew an Illumina once. Fired the fuckin adjustment pin out of the top and shot oil all over my rear strut tower.

I hear you, and I do like constructive criticism. But the Neuspeed springs were already on the car when I bought it nearly four years ago. The Blues I bought about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago and ran over some rough SF terrain.

OBX coilovers - $200
Illuminas - $350
____
$550

Tiens are about $650-$1700. Yeah, it would be nice and I know I could afford them now, but what happens if I blow just one??? With the coilovers and the Illuminas at least I can afford to replace them...
I generated this page in 0.01223611831665 seconds, executing 6 queries.