Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectH&R or PROGRESS springs
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=201
201, H&R or PROGRESS springs
Posted by VxROxV, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Does anyone have any experiences with H&R or Progress Springs??? Im getting tired of my coilovers and want to go back to springs... Any opinions will be nice...

THanks
RO
202, RE: H&R or PROGRESS springs
Posted by Michael_97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I dont know anybody who has either of those... but there are a bunch of guys who have Eibach and love them. When I drop they are what will go on my car. Pro Kit 1.2 to 1.5 inch drop. Sportline 2 inch drop

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga
203, RE: H&R or PROGRESS springs
Posted by cyan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i had progress 1.75" they were pretty good, better ride quality than stock. but they were too jacked up, so i went to sprints.
204, RE: H&R or PROGRESS springs
Posted by GSwede96, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I H&R that is going on very soon..oi havent tried them on yet but alot of ppl here has H&R and are very satified with them on other cars so..they are very good quality I think!
Hoping to get them on soon..with all other stuff:-)

205, RE: What kind of coil-overs?????????
Posted by phatGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
What kind of coil-overs and why are you 'getting tired of them?'
206, RE: What kind of coil-overs?????????
Posted by VxROxV, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have the Ground Control Coilovers with KONI Yellow Struts... FOr me the ride is perfect and solid, but having two kids and a wife is not good while the ride gets a lil' too stiff and dont want to risk my kids neck breaking... So id rather stick with a good and reputable spring and strut combo for everyday driving and switch to coilovers on race seasons.

RO
207, I used progress for 3 years
Posted by an0maly321, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well I have had progress for a long time and I loved them man, really great ride and after the car settled down it was a nice look. I cna't say for other springs except for Sprint which my friend had and they were really bumpy and didin't give him as nice of a drop so anyway thats my 2 cents.

I generated this page in 0.0077829360961914 seconds, executing 7 queries.