Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: guys with 18's, whats your setup?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=19698&mesg_id=19721
19721, RE: guys with 18's, whats your setup?
Posted by Eagle 5, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
18x7.5 tenzo passion 5's +42mm offset with 235/40/18. i had to roll the rear fender lip BEFORE i had the camber kit put on. after the camber kit was put on my tires never went up into the fender again, or they did but not like before. i had to get 3mm wheel spacers because the +42mm offset was just barely not enough. now my tires dont rub the control arm.

i have sprint springs 2" drop and tokico adjustable shocks. my onyl problem is my front tires come up and hit the fender on sharp enough bumps. before my cambe rkit they did not hit it and they wer enot much out of camber. im thinking i may get coilovers and drop the back 1.5" instead of 2" and the front 1.75" instead of 2" and i should be fine all around then.

other than that no problems, just have to make sur ei dont hit sharp bumps at high speepds (like on the highway and hitting that bump before a bridge... but only happens in right lane. other 2 lanes its fine.. go figure)
I generated this page in 0.0078051090240479 seconds, executing 6 queries.