Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectI got my new springs!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=19240
19240, I got my new springs!
Posted by 1FastEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I got my new springs. They are Tanabe's and I have a quick question as to which go on the front and which go on the back. Two of the springs are fatter than the other two. I am guessing those go on the rear because they aren't droping as far or do they go on the front because there is more weight from the engine? Thanks
19241, RE: I got my new springs!
Posted by BoostedGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just installed my Eibach Pro Kits a month ago, but I can't remember which springs went in the front and which went in the back. Just pull the first spring off and compare the spring sizes and you'll know which size goes where.
19243, RE: I got my new springs!
Posted by 1FastEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well wouldn't they be different sizes than stock if you are using them to lower the car? Thanks for the help.
19246, RE: I got my new springs!
Posted by MotoFool, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
thicker bigger go in front cause of the weight of motor other go in rear...

post pics of the springs what did ya pay for them how much drop?
19248, RE: I got my new springs!
Posted by BoostedGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
>Well wouldn't they be different sizes than stock if you are
>using them to lower the car? Thanks for the help.

They will probably be slightly shorter than the stock springs, but there will still be a bigger pair and a smaller pair.
19257, RE: I got my new springs!
Posted by eclipse_gs_1512, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yeah, i wanna see some pics....i almost went with tanabe springs....def. would like to see how they make the car look.
19258, RE: I got my new springs!
Posted by grain, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
the spri are kinda spaced out farther is for the front. and the ones that are kinda closer together are for the rear. i dunno if that made any sence
I generated this page in 0.0078070163726807 seconds, executing 7 queries.