Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subject$15 rear camber kit?!?!?!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=18340
18340, $15 rear camber kit?!?!?!
Posted by SLOWEST1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I used this when I put my springs on (pro kit) and it worked fine but now I've taken off the rear springs and I put on coilovers so my tires won't rub the fender anymore, anyway last night I went to the tire shop to have my back tires rotated and I discovered that my rear tires are bald on the inside!!! no shit they have atleast 1/8inch tread on the outside of the tire and they are down to secondary rubber on the inside...........my question is if I add an extra washer to each side will it bring out the top of my wheel and possibly not ruin my new tires which should be here today?????
18344, RE: $15 rear camber kit?!?!?!
Posted by Danny95ESI, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
dood, since you changed your pro kits out, you probably need an alignment and get your toes set straight.
18352, RE: $15 rear camber kit?!?!?!
Posted by xeraxes, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
depends on how much adjustment you need... get the ingalls adjustable camber kit off groupbuycenter.com i got mine for like 89 shipped. fix all your problems.
18409, RE: $15 rear camber kit?!?!?!
Posted by mrlocalpimp, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I forget how many washers the camber mod calls for, like 6 or something, but you can use more. the camber mod helped me but i still burnt up my tires. instead of 6 i used 10, with longer bolts. maybe dangerous tho, but i lived. Id think 8 maybe 9 is ok. tires lasted longer like that. i guess its safer to buy a real kit if its a major adjustment tho. i didnt.
I generated this page in 0.0070881843566895 seconds, executing 7 queries.