Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectAnyone heard of Avion ZZ 1 tires??
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=18237
18237, Anyone heard of Avion ZZ 1 tires??
Posted by BuckNutty, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am looking at new tires for my 16" rims, and i have a hook up that can get me 4 Avion ZZ 1's for $150....is that a good price....and are they any good?? My friends are spooing all over them like they are the best thing Ev4r.
18269, RE: Anyone heard of Avion ZZ 1 tires??
Posted by 1sweet98talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My buddy owns Connecticut Tire in CT. All the guys who work there use them. They are an excellent tire. Oh, and they are Avon, not Avion. I don't know if I would recommend them, because according to my buddy they arent making the tire anymore. They are switching the design. This would be a problem if you got a flat or something, and would have to replace the tire.
The price is right though, they go for about $130-140 each i think/
18282, RE: Anyone heard of Avion ZZ 1 tires??
Posted by BigBald, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
They suck and are discontinued. The don't handle well at all and they CANNOT take a beating. I ended up replacing them with Kuhmo Supras.....
18291, RE: Anyone heard of Avion ZZ 1 tires??
Posted by BuckNutty, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well...i was getting the whole set for $150 ;) Instead i am getting Toyo Proxes for $150, for all 4. One of the peeps my friend knows in his lil "clique" is the son of the owner of teh local Town Fair Tire. So he gives us shit at pretty much cost. And my other friend has a machine to mount and balance tires n whatnot. So as soon as those come in my gal will have new shoes :)
I generated this page in 0.014688968658447 seconds, executing 7 queries.