Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectGauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=16165
16165, Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by Hurricane_GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am almost done with the design on a new 4 point upper front strut tie bar. As soon as I have the time I will build a proto-type. I am just curious if there is an interest in this. If so, I will build it froma jig. Otherwise I will just build my own as a one of a kind.

It will mount to 4 points under the hood and it will be even more rigid than the Neuspeed bar.

It will be $100 plus shipping (unknown amount at this time.) It will come spray painted. If you want it powder coated it will be a little more. (I have to have one to find out how much it will cost. ;) )

I am not looking for orders right now, I just want to know who is interested.

OH, and the best feature, it does NOT block the oil fill cap!

Hurricane_GS
AKA: Glenn H. Shelton III
Saint Cloud, FL
1997 Eclipse GS Non-Turbo
eclipse@greenliquid.com
http://www.hurricanegs.com
16166, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by a_miller_76, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I want one...haven't wasted my money on a e-bay one yet, so I'll wait for yours. Hell if no one else wants one I'll come down and help ya build on for me :)

Heh...you need to make rears too, that way I can say I have a Hurricane_GS Handling Performance Kit :) LOL
16167, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by Dinkjs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
were exactly were you thinking about bolting it to? and what type of material is it going to be

Performance: Stuff that makes my car run better or go faster

Looks: Stock because looks doesnt make my car go faster or run better

Weight Reduction: CF Hood, No A/C or Powersteering Accessories, No rear interior

16168, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by MaX BoOsTe12, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I might be interested. Just get some pix up and some more info.
16169, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by mkerley, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would be interested as long as it doesn't mount to the bolt the Neuspeed bar mounts to and as long as it doesn't hit my coolant lines (or whatever that hard metal line is by the shock mount on the passenger side).
16172, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
>were exactly were you thinking about bolting it to? and what
>type of material is it going to be

And:

>I would be interested as long as it doesn't mount to the bolt
>the Neuspeed bar mounts to and as long as it doesn't hit my
>coolant lines (or whatever that hard metal line is by the
>shock mount on the passenger side).

It will mount to all 4 of the pivot bolts. (The neuspeed bolts to the 2 rear pivots). This bar will replace the Neuspeed and render it totally useless. The material is the same I use for the lower bars. It is a thick wall tubing. As for the hard line (Which is an A/C line.), it clears it without issue.

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16176, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by fasterGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I wanna see a pic but I am most definetely interested. Let us know quick so I can take my name off the Neuspeed strutbar list!
16177, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Hey Glenn, is it gonna be as ugly as the lower tie bars ;) LOL Just playin man, who cares if it kicks ass!
16179, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
It will be if you don't opt for the powder coating. LOL!

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16181, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by vegasdsmr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
HEY GLENN... my intake manifold is (upper plenum) is 1/2" higher than stock (due to corbin's spacer)

i want to know if your new bar will fit w/out a problem... (willit rub against my t/b (the highest point on the manifold)????

also, for those 2gntRs, w/60mm t/b or the jeep t/b, will it werk???

im down..... count me in, as long as it fits...

im sure i can sell my nuespeed bar for the cost of yours...

also, can i still use my other upper front strut bar that goes across the oil cap? with your bar??

thanks

seangordon@hotmail.com

payce
16182, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by 97_Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have a stock 97 ESI and want to tighten it up. If it fits the ESI too (assume it would) i'm in.

Marc
16184, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by My9t5Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm in too Glenn...hopefully (if it goes through)...it won't take as long as those other great bars you made... :thumbsup
16186, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by 97_Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would like to defer to you guys here. If I picked up one of these what would be a nice compliment for it in the rear?

Thanks

Marc
16194, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Wow! So many good questions! LOL!

Here goes:

Sean: I will be sure to work in an extra half inch or so of clearance to allow it to work. It will not be a problem with the 60mm TB (thanks for asking though!). And no, you will have to remove the "ebay" bar for this to fit. But trust me, you will not need it.

Marc: Yes it will fit yours too. These bars will fit all 2GNT cars. I will not be test fitting them on any 4G6X engines for sometime. ONLY 420A powered cars!

William: "hopefully (if it goes through)...it won't take as long as those other great bars you made" I will pretend like you did not curse me like that! LOL! No it will not take as long. I have a new larger welder which helps alot. Also I am going to limit this buy to 20 pieces and then I will see from there what I want to do. These are not easy to make, but will not take as long as it did to make over 100 lowers! LOL!

Marc (again): The best rear to compliment this is to either just pick up a cheap ebay rear or just wait until I release the rear. (Hmm, did I say that out loud?) OK it is true! There will eventually be a rear upper to go along with this.

Also I have to go to my body shop tomorrow to pick up my passenger door handle (Stupid design!) and I am going to find out what they will charge me to paint these. That way you will have your choice in coatings.

I will post the design pics tomorrow also. (They are in my laptop and I am too lazy to fire it up right now.) I hope to have an installed prototype pic by the end of the weekend.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16196, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by DeanoD, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am very interested.

16200, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by CVedEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i am interested as well
16199, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by gzrs99, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hell yeah i'm interested :> How about desinging one for the rear with a low clearance. I have a pilot rear upper bar, the hatch cover doesn't seem to close. Besides i want a more rigid mount for my 5 point harness. Email me at gzunie@excite.com if it is possible/if not i want a custom made part .....
16203, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by Caribeno, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Definate interest here bro. As soon as you have something built, please post pics.
16206, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by thegame, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Im interested also. Good thing I didnt buy strut bars already :) But a nice front and rear combo wold be awesome :thumbsup
16211, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by EvuLFleA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I think you could make a KILLING off of these. 2GNT, DSMTalk, DSMTuners, etc... I want one.
16213, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
WOW! Thanks everyone! I am very impressed with everyone enthusiasm!

Here is a rendered pic of it:

Here is a design view:

*Actual product may vary from concept drawings!

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16214, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
damn, that things got some balls
16224, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by ez, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
cool. and may I ask what kind of 3d software you are using there? autocad? thanx
16217, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by Jesters Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Count me in. I'm ordering the lower tie bars too!
16226, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by jerseystyle1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm in! Pretty cool!:thumbsup :thumbsup
16228, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
I want one! NOW!!!!
16232, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
I am facing some hood clearance issues. I am working on a little design change and I hope to know by Sunday if it is going to work. I will try to have the new render up sometime tomorrow. Also the current design places the bar too close to the positive battery terminal.

If some of you would be so kind as to measure your battery and tell me Height Width and Length and what brand so I know what I am dealing with. I just do not want any suprises. ;)

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16234, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
damn... how fast do you anticipate these going into production... im in the neuspeed stb gb at ASEClub.net... id definitely be more interested in getting your bar... in fact, im sure that if you get these cranking out... then you could get alot of support from ASEClub.net as well... what to do, what to do??
16238, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
>damn... how fast do you anticipate these going into
>production... what to do, what to do??

Soon. The hardest part is getting the first one made. I have to make sure it clears everything. I do not like anything rubbing. Then I have to build the jig so they all come out correct. I would say that production will start in less than a month. Sooner, I am sure, than the neuspeed bars will.

What to do? Well I can answer that, but it would be biased! LOL! Look guys, I have the neuspeed bar. It is a wonderful product. But to me it is not enough. That is why I am building this thing. I was going to produce a kit similar to the Symborski shift kit a while back. Then I decided that there is no way for me to improve it. (Plus Dave is a really great guy!) So I didn't! I also will not make/sell a product that does not work, nor one I do not use personally.

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16239, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
I have my doubts as to if the that group buy is really going to happen Mike. I am really close to taking my name off the list regardless of what Glenn comes up with.
16240, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by Mystic511, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Besides the clearance issue with Corbin's spacer (same issue as vegasdsmr), I am totally down for this :thumbsup.

You can count me in 100%

Rear upper stb, rear upper stb, go Glenn! go Glenn! *tries to start chant*
16243, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
There will be no clearance issues with Corbin's spacer. I am thinking about ordering one just to be sure, but the rear portion has lots of clearance. It is the front that is an issue.

Here is my latest concept:

*Product subject to change

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16244, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by ghostshellx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'm in 100% to glenn for a front, and a rear when it comes out. btw i still need to put my lowers on, these look nice and it looks like you can get your oil cap off
16245, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by ez, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
the latest design looks like it would be a lot stronger
16248, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Well, the best I can figure is that it performs better in the triangulation theory.

I will know sometime tomorrow if it will fit. LOL! I am just not up to removing my hood for a tie bar! ;)

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16249, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Yeah, if you're looking at the render there is an upper and lower section (I know when it's on the car it would be lateral, but go with it here)

In your first render the upper was connected with the triangle at a singular point. This would be outstanding compression strength (front to back) but would allow a pivot point. The second render which has the connection points between the two sections spaced out by a good distance would inteed be stronger than the first. And it looks cooler to :) LOL
16256, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
>>I have my doubts as to if the that group buy is really going to happen Mike. I am really close to taking my name off the list regardless of what Glenn comes up with. <<

yeah, im questionable as well.. it hasnt moved in a while and people keep removing themselves from the list.... i think i will keep my name up there, but definitely get glens stb (i could always ebay the neuspeed for profit :)). im really diggin the design. great design glen! :thumbsup ..

i want the hurricane suspension package! haha.
16262, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by PowerEclipses, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Glenn, would this fit any other aftermarket hoods? Such as the CF Invaderhood, or the Preditor hood? I am interested. I would like to get it powdercoated as well. In my opinion, I think that you should only do powder coating. It might cost more for the clients but It will be a better product. It will reflect more of your skills.
16266, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
>Glenn, would this fit any other aftermarket hoods? Such as
>the CF Invaderhood, or the Preditor hood? I am interested. I
>would like to get it powdercoated as well. In my opinion, I
>think that you should only do powder coating. It might cost
>more for the clients but It will be a better product. It will
>reflect more of your skills.

I am not 100% sure, but I would say that if it fits under the stock hood, it will fit under an aftermarket.

I like to give the options on coatings. If I spray them, it costs less and takes less time. For those who really do not care about looks, this is a good option.

I will also check into getting these chromed ("polished" as some call it) if there is enough interest.

I am about 90% done with the prototype. I should have it built by tomorrow. I have one hood clearance issue. I am actually fighting between hood and the extra 1/2 inch for the Corbin Spacer.

It is looking good so far.

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16268, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by DeanoD, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Powder coating is very inexpensive, if you limit it to one color choice and do them all at once. The more pieces you run with one color the cheaper it gets per item. A black powdercoated bar would go with any underhood scheme you could have. If something rubbed it, it would not be very visible as well.

Just some thoughts. I will pretty much buy it in whatever color you offer. If you decide not to powdercoat, then I will get it done locally. I could not live with a spray painted bar under the hood though. The ricer in me would not allow that to happen..LOL

16276, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by The1Bill, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am also interested, as I had said to you in some e-mails before... I do have a taler block sitting in there, and it would be nice to not have interference with the 2.0 oil cap. I would be able to go back to the 2.0 cap. I liked the 2.4 cap because the oil fill is in front and avoids interference with my current STBs.
In other words, just make me the damned thing. ;)
-=B-=
16278, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
>I am also interested, as I had said to you in some e-mails
>before... I do have a taler block sitting in there, and it
>would be nice to not have interference with the 2.0 oil cap. I
>would be able to go back to the 2.0 cap. I liked the 2.4 cap
>because the oil fill is in front and avoids interference with
>my current STBs.
>In other words, just make me the damned thing. ;)
>-=B-=

Bill, you and I will have to work some stuff out. Like we had descussed before, I am going to need some numbers as far as clearance goes, but we will work through that. ;)

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16279, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by MetalJim, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
YOU DA MAN!!!!!
I'm definately interested.

95 Eclipse RS : 5 speed
Jeep TB writeup - http://www.dimensia.com:81/jimbo/JeepTBfor2gnt.html
16288, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
I love when my posts get sticky'ed! :)

The proto-type bar is made! :) I did not take any pictures of it because it is UG-LY! LOL! I also have the jig made. Some time this week I will build the first "production" unit and double check it for clearance. Once I know everthing is OK and exactly what it will take to make it, I will get all the details together. I will know, exact price, price of shipping, price of painting or powder coating, etc..

Thanks everyone.

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16298, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by Squid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Which design did you go with? The second design you had looked much better than the first. I think it's a better design than the neuspeed

Show us some pictures when done. I'm intrested in getting one, powedercoated preferabbly.

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup
16300, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
2nd design. I will post a pic as soon as the first pretty one is done. No pics of the protype. LOL!

The only change I made was I did not put the small cross bar in. After doing some reasearch I found out it actually hurts the triangulation effect of it.

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16313, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by oMInOUs97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hell YA! :thumbsup
Looks good... I can't wait to see the pics!
Keep up the good work Glenn!
16333, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by lonnie1977, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'll more than likely get one. Can't wait to see what it looks like.

1998 Eclipse GS, Hahn Stage 2 Turbo Kit w/ Missing Likn and Vortech SFMU, Corbins Digital A/F Gauge, Apex N1 Exhaust, Neuspeed Short Shifter, Autometer Boost, EGT and A/F Gauges,
Corbins Digital A/F Gage, Silver HVAC Overlay, Chrome Diamond Star Emblem,
16339, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by SlowEsi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Very interested.
16361, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by frmrkiaownr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
add another name to the list. i agree that if they were all powdercoated black they would look infinitely better than sprayed and would be cheap if they were all done the same. and a rear would be excellent, possibly a road/race type w/o the weak u bracket thing...
16409, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by Caribeno, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
All I want to know is when can we start placing orders?:7
16421, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by Chamuko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Same here , I want to be amoung the first 20! damn I want the whole package ( even though my lowers havnt been finished...not complaining;-) ) im sure these will make up for it...hehe right Glenn?

c'mon mr g da 3rd lets get the whole package finished... kinda like you offered the lower front and rear.
16448, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by Kirby, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You know I'm in provided my wallet starts to heal after this rebuild / 8 injector thing......lol
16456, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by KLIPZED, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Lets see some pics...c'mon the proto cant be that bad just throw it on snap a pic and post it up
16475, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
No, it's pretty bad. It is a bunch of sections tacked together.

All the 3" lowers are done. I just have not had the time to get them all boxed and shipped. I do that at work and I have been slammed lately. The Uppers will not begin until all lower orders are shipped.

I will have a picture of the first official upper front soon.

As for powder coating, I will not know until I have one to send in.

I did however check into having them painted professionally. It will only be $20 to have them sprayed. I can offer them in matching body color at the same price if there are 2 or more for each color. Otherwise I have to charge $30 for "custom" color. They will be black by default.

I will have a set price on everything right after the first one is completed.

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16582, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by BuckNutty, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
what is a ball park that you are guessing for the price of them? I am interested, especially since i accidentally ran inot money this month, somehow. LMK WTF is up n whatnot, i want all yo stuff, makes it cool to say i have a complete Hurricane Suspension Setup.
16677, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by TeamSyndicate, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yo man, count me in let me know details etc. etc

Email sleepyemokid@hotmail.com
AIM sleepyemokid
16740, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by WickedESi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I want one too! Maybe you should look into a company to mass produce your design for you?
16779, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Naw! I want to make them myself. That way I know they are done right!

OK everyone, Just to let you all know, I have not given up on any of this. I am just fighting a lack of time situation. I am moving in 3 weeks and I am trying to pack and such. But I will keep you all posted.
16818, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by tim97rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Screw that!!! POST PICS!!!!!
J/K. i know all about the time issue with my dash peices. im down for one as well...
16830, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
dang...almost a month since I've been on...how are things going with the new bars Glenn?
16863, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
will this clear the jeep tb?
16875, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by RIeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would like one too for the front and when the rear comes out, but one question, why not just have it bolt up to the firewall for more support?
16885, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
>will this clear the jeep tb?

Yes.

>I would like one too for the front and when the rear comes
>out, but one question, why not just have it bolt up to the
>firewall for more support?

Because our bulkhead (firewall) is not strong. There is no solid mount for it. Plus, I am not trying to make the body stiff, rather the strut towers.

I was going to work on one of these today, but ended up working on packing my garage. The good news is that I have a ton of room to work now, so maybe I can crank one out this week. Once the first one is made and "tested" I will be looking at about 2 weeks for production to start. So I will be looking for people to sign up in about a week. The first 20 that replied here (Like as in already replied above this post!) will have first dibs. 20 at a time! No more than that. I do not want another "Lower Tie Bar" fiasco. ;)

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16886, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
dam, well.. count me in glenn....

u shud lemme in, i sport about all you offer...... and would luv to have anuther suspension mod from u..

seangordon@hotmail.com

werd
16899, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
It's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first official production bar is done! It is on my car as of right now. I know you all want to see it! I know you would click a link to see the photo! I know that you will just have to wait! LOL! I did not bring my digital camera home from work. I will snap a pic tomorrow while it is bright and sunny out for all to see.

More details tomorrow!

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16905, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Here are the photos!

http://www.hurricanegs.com/gallery/ufstb

(Keep in mind that these are photos of the first production bar. No cleanup was done on this, and it was only spray painted.)

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16919, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
OK, the first 25 of you should have email to sign up. I am however only taking the first 20 people. ;)

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16925, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
order in!:thumbsup i cant wait....

glen i sent you an email, in case you read this before you email... got some questions for you. thanks bro! keep up the great work.
16927, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
>order in!:thumbsup i cant wait....
>
>glen i sent you an email, in case you read this before you
>email... got some questions for you. thanks bro! keep up the
>great work.

Email recieved and replied to! ;)

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16936, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
just wanna confirm that im in for the second batch right?
16937, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
when do you think the ETA will be on the new bars Glenn?...my car is out of commission as of yesterday, but I'd like to try and get it up and running by the time these are shipped out :-)

and as always, keep up the outstanding work!!! We really appreciate it!!!

P.S. see that little comment I made at the start of the thread didn't curse you }( ...I mean... :thumbsup LOL!!!
16938, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
>just wanna confirm that im in for the second batch right?

No promises. From here on out it is first come first serve.

There have only been 9 sign up so far. Tomorrow afternoon I will launch the official group buy.

>when do you think the ETA will be on the new bars Glenn?...my
>car is out of commission as of yesterday, but I'd like to try
>and get it up and running by the time these are shipped out
>:-)

Production will begin within 2 weeks. Each bar takes me about 4 hours to make. 20 bars = 80 hours. That is why I limited it. The last of this batch could be a couple of months out. I will know better once production gets rolling.

>and as always, keep up the outstanding work!!! We really
>appreciate it!!!
>
>P.S. see that little comment I made at the start of the thread
>didn't curse you }( ...I mean... :thumbsup LOL!!!

Thanks!

OK, to all who want in on this, but are not in the first 20, you can sign up on my new mailing list by going to:

http://www.hurricanegs.com/mailinglist.php

(I will not sell your info or send you spam!)

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16940, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by whodatt1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm in! hehe hope you got my email.
16942, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
>I'm in! hehe hope you got my email.

I don't think I got your email. (Unless you sent it last night and I got it at home.) If you sent it today, you better send it again. LOL!

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16952, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
wait , theres only 9 signed up for the first batch or the second? either way im in ... thanks glenn. cant wait to get the 3 ( once delivered...cant wait) in lower bars and then this. hehe :thumbsup
16955, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
Posted by oMInOUs97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Count me in... I replied to your email and posted like you said. The pics of the bar look great! Excellent work G!
Is your bar silver paint or powdercoat?
16958, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
yo yo yo.. i'm in, and i htink its a good time to set up a new thread.....

i will allow someone else to have the honorz...

vtecPOWA!!!!beeeeeeeeeyatch
16970, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
>yo yo yo.. i'm in, and i htink its a good time to set up a
>new thread.....
>
>i will allow someone else to have the honorz...
>
>vtecPOWA!!!!beeeeeeeeeyatch

I will start a new one tomorrow (4-10-03) in the announcement/Group buy section. There are still 8 spots open. I will post the sign up URL for all others sometime through the day. (I do not want to say when as there are only 8 spots. LOL!)

Thanks to all 12 of you who signed up. And for those of you who want to know what rear bar to use with this set up... Just wait! I know a guy who is working on a design for one! LOL!

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
16973, RE: Gauging for interest in a new upper front STB.
The new thread is here:
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=6622&mesg_id=6622&page=

(It is in the GB section!)

Please use it instead of this one.

(Mods, feel free to lock this thread.)

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com
I generated this page in 0.012863159179688 seconds, executing 7 queries.