Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: I need help.......thinking about getting 19's
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=13834&mesg_id=13843
13843, RE: I need help.......thinking about getting 19's
Posted by widebodied, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ive never had a rough ride with them, on air, or on my coil-overs.

>>they would recquire a heavy drop in order to remain pleasant >>looking. this is highly up to the owner but about everyone i know >>personally on 19's has dropped at least 2.5 inches to get the right >>affect.

are these dsm's that is seriously doubtful of a 2.5 inch drop, for everday driving, there tires will be gone in months cuz of the fucked camber, and you cant have a camber kit on a big drop btw on a dsm.

im on air ride, the only time when i drop it to about 3 inch es, is cruising down south side wards(strip) or crowd pleaser. the most i can go is 5.5 inchese and 3's not far, have you ever seen a dsm on 19s, look at any of them, not much of a drop because its not needed on dsm.

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low
"PAID THE COST TO BE THE BOSS"

Fully built motor,Hrc stage 3, 19 inch rollers, Big Brakes, Targa top conversion, custom hood,supra taillights, trd wing with cf, kaminari widebody kit, air ride, autometer guages and all of Apexi Sacf, avc-r, rev/speed meter. interior fully glassed, tenzo r seats, pics soon to come!
I generated this page in 0.011198997497559 seconds, executing 6 queries.