Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectTokico illuminas and spring set
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=13793
13793, Tokico illuminas and spring set
Posted by Eltorosaul, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Just wondering if anyone has experience with the tokico illumina adjustable shocks and tokico spring combo. My biggest concern is the ride quality. In addition, how would you guys say this combo compares to that of the illuminas with prokits or sportlines? Thanks for all the help guys.

13794, RE: Tokico illuminas and spring set
Posted by Eltorosaul, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
bump
13795, RE: Tokico illuminas and spring set
Posted by steve0677, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I will have this set on my car by wed, can't wait...
13796, RE: Tokico illuminas and spring set
Posted by 1TuffRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well I have the illuminas with Nuespeed sports and the ride is great. It can get a little harsh at times, but I have the struts set at 4 up front and 5 in back
13797, RE: Tokico illuminas and spring set
Posted by Dont_need_8, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would imagine that the ride would be fairly good. This is due to the fact that they would definately be able to engineer the springs and the shocks to work as a matching pair since they make both. Just my opinion. I actually was going to go this direction, but the site that I ordered from was unable to stock the Tokico springs so they shipped Eibach pro-kits for the same low price.
13798, RE: Tokico illuminas and spring set
Posted by jamesman, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have them
i just put them in last week
the ride quality is near stock with the shocks set at 1, but if you stiffen them up they do get bumpy, but they handle great, I would recommend them, the springs were designed for the shocks and vice versa, so they work very well together.
lates
james
I generated this page in 0.014354944229126 seconds, executing 7 queries.