Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: Serious AWD discussion inside...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=13352&mesg_id=13384
13384, RE: Serious AWD discussion inside...
Posted by The1Bill, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I didn't think that the viscous coupling really had a true bias... The viscous coupling can transfer 48% of the power to the rear wheels. That's not bad. It would transfer more, but it eats a bit in the process of transferring it.
And the 1G that yo usaw with the longitudinally mounted engine... there is one right here in New England. It is Bruce Kwartler's race car, which was originally one of the Buschur racecars. It was sold to Jesus in FL, but he tired of the project and sold it to Bruce. Last year, Bruce had a 4G63 powered Conquest (just like a Starion) that made some sick times. Buschur will sell the kit to mount a 4G63 longitudinally and bolt a powerglide to it for a reasonable price. Yes, that's right. There is even a recepie to make your DSM RWD, as long as it has a 4G63. It kills me to see the lack of inginuity that has taken over the 4G63 crowd, but that's beside the point. Now for a recap: Bruce = cool. Bruce's car (known as Mighty Mouse) = way cool. 4G63 = old but still cool. 420a = AWESOME! 2.4L 420a = perfection. 4G63 crowd = jaded, unoriginal, and annoying naysayers.
Any questions?
-=B-=
I generated this page in 0.0089859962463379 seconds, executing 6 queries.