Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: Skrilla Question about RRE Lower Bar
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=126&mesg_id=128
128, RE: Skrilla Question about RRE Lower Bar
Posted by Skrilla, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
'Sup Guys!

Yeah I was the 2GNT that went there to see if it would work out. Unfortunately as you found it, it doesn't. Our suspensions are the same but they are "mirror reflections" of the turbos'. In the 4G-63T suspensions their tranny sits on the otherside along with some othe engine pieces. There are also 3 other 2GNA's down here that want them. Anyway they have some "...Rally racing going on this month and won't be able to custom make one until mid January" - Mike Welch. So He told me to contact him again in mid Jan. and he can custom make one from either steel or titanium. If you guys want one also then let me know and I can get them made at the same time or you can send him the money, or whatever. He said for them to make a prototype I'll need to leave me car for a day. "I'll take one for the Team" if you guys want in on it also but they aren't going to go into full production of them anytime soon so that ewill be the time to buy one. So save your pennies. They'll be between $90-$150. Email me so I can notify you when I go.

Seeya!

Skrilla
'97 Base Talon NA
"Technology is the Only Substitute for Displacment"
"Peace and Turbo Grease"
I generated this page in 0.0069379806518555 seconds, executing 6 queries.