Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: question on my coil overs........`
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=12185&mesg_id=12193
12193, RE: question on my coil overs........`
Posted by chaye, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey Synthplaya i got maxspeeds too and honestly they SUCK royal dick..i mean my car feels really good on good roads and on curves its awsome but on bumpy roads they suck it seem like i got hydros and im attempting to see how high i can get..no for reals i dont know if its because my shocks are blown(which they are and i think they are just there to keep the coilovers in their place) but its too dam bouncy my bro has skunk 2 in his avenger and it does not bounce as much as mine does and we are at the same height although i think that because hes got a heavier V6 engin and car he does not get airborne as much as i do....dont know..i try to trade springs with him just to check but he didnt want to he said it was too much work..
as for the settling i never did that on my car i put them on and didnt touch them up to this point..and bucknutty in the picture on your sig is that without the springs if so you need to lower it more and if not then you should update...
I generated this page in 0.0089709758758545 seconds, executing 6 queries.