Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectgood deal for this package or not and will I keep on bouncing with this
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=11831
11831, good deal for this package or not and will I keep on bouncing with this
Posted by RIeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
"2g KYB (NOT stock) non-adjustable shocks and Eibach sportline springs. On the car for approx 4 weeks, $235 shipped"

should I buy this set up because I have coil overs with factory shocks right now and I bounce around bad all the time and I'm dropped like 2.5"

do you know what kind kyb warranty they have
11832, RE: good deal for this package or not and will I keep on bouncing with this
Posted by All4thaN0okie, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
the sportlines are almost worth that by themselves...

'95 Eclipse RS
INTERIOR
-Red Painted Accents
-Reverse EL Gauges
AUDIO
-Sony CDXM 750 Head Unit
-2 JL Audio 12w0 subs
-Pioneer Premiere Amp
-CompuStar 2WAS Alarm with Remote Start and Pager
-Optima Yellow Top Battery
EXTERIOR
-Enkei 15" wheels (came with the car)
-2nd Generation Altezza Tails
-Clear Bumper Lenses
-APC Speed Glo Mirrors (with turn signals)
-Red LED Washer Nozzles
PERFORMANCE
-K&N Filter
-Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
11833, RE: good deal for this package or not and will I keep on bouncing with this
Posted by BuckNutty, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
do it up man. From what i hear the sportlines are good springs and my gr2's just came in. I've heard good things about them. No clue on the warranty though, there way over there (points finger within three inches of boxes) and i am tired so i'll letcha know what it is later :D
11834, RE: good deal for this package or not and will I keep on bouncing with this
Posted by espilcEGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well worth the cash!! I would take it.
11835, RE: good deal for this package or not and will I keep on bouncing with this
Posted by JZA69, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I agree....Those arent the best shocks in the world but for 235 bucks, even if they suck, you arent really spending more money than you would for just the springs.... IMO, i tried those KYB's with a 1" drop and i bounced like mad, tokicos got rid of the bounce....But for 235, I would do it.
11836, RE: good deal for this package or not and will I keep on bouncing with this
Posted by Ryan_Hes, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Im lowered almost 2 in" in the front and 1.75 in" in the rear -- onkyb GR-2's -- ride is great -- definately buy that setup. If you dont like it, turn around and sell it for 100 bucks more..
I generated this page in 0.010255098342896 seconds, executing 7 queries.