Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: i know that guy cyan (long)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=1055&mesg_id=1063
1063, RE: i know that guy cyan (long)
Posted by mike_d, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i have sprint springs 2" drop and there is virtually no gap in the front but maybe just under an inch in the back. this may be due to the 5 year old stock struts still omn there but it is pretty low. my friend with a 98 talon has H&R springs also with stock struts and his car had almost no gap all the way around. my bumper is about 2.5" off the ground and my buddies is lower than that also both of us have been driving all winter (canadian winter) like this. during heavy snow falls i had to pull over a couple times and dig the snow out of the oppening on the bumper (can you say snow plow). im going to get the car painted so i havent been to conserned about the bumper but all i can say is the stock bumpers can take a major beating. mine has hit snow banks drive ways monter speed bumps and escaped with just scratches and some paint crakking but not one piece of paint had been chipped off and from far away you cand see any off it. so i say go at least 2 inches and get some big wheels and pimp that shit all over town.
I generated this page in 0.0094571113586426 seconds, executing 6 queries.