Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectShocks
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=896&mesg_id=899
899, Shocks
Posted by Skrilla, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Koni Yellow
Tokico Illuminas 5-way
KYB GAB
KYB AGX 4-way
KYB GR-2
Tokico Non Adjustable

I put these in the order of best to worst IMO. The GAB's are harsh and they are all slightly stiffer than stock but VERY GOOD. The Illuminas are more rough than the Stock Shocks on their weakest setting but adjustable for dampening and compression. The AGX are very similar at less money by about 50-100 bucks depending on where you go. Some people don't like the Tokicos but they are warranteed for LIFE and are the most adjustable for the setup you're looking for with your Eibach springs. All the shocks here are good, high performance pieces. If you are looking for the top of the line shocks they are the Konis but aren't as adjustable like the Illimunas even if re-valved. You can talk to several guys about their handling, but I find the Illimunas to be the best of both worlds in high performance and adjustability. In any case I mention these shocks to fit with your springs, you may want to consider the True Complete Coilover Kits. The good ones start at about $1200 but this is to give you some options.

Skrilla
'97 Base Talon NA
"Technology is the Only Substitute for Displacment"
"Peace and Turbo Grease"
I generated this page in 0.0072338581085205 seconds, executing 6 queries.