Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: 98 gs vibarates shakes at 60-65 mph wheel bearing or tierod ends?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=33311&mesg_id=33315
33315, RE: 98 gs vibarates shakes at 60-65 mph wheel bearing or tierod ends?
Posted by hoursetraitor, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by CODE4
Not being peppy has little to do with driveline or suspension vibrations. As for troubleshooting, there is nothing out of the ordinary: Check all rubber bushings & boots, ball joints, wheel bearings, tire balance, bent rims, alignment components, etc. And capitalize the letter I.

I'm trying, sorry I'm grammatically challenged.Its a Dsm thing? I left dsmtuners It was just too much for me. I've been on car forums for years and most only car about language and flaming.
I have experianced some squeeking when parking the car making slow turns. I'm worried about balljoint seperation after another thread i saw. The pervious owner thought the balljoint were bad and he may have taken it in. I lost my job so I cant really inspect it like I would normally. My alldata is pretty vague just saying to squeeze and inspect the boot.I am picking up new rotors tomorrow since my breaks pulsate but maybe I need to worry about balljoints instead since I don't have alot of money. I don't think the rotors are making the car shake at 60. And I'm not sure that it's a wheel bearing either, can the balljoint cause the shaking? I cant pinpoint it to either side of the car, it does not pull to either side. Thanks
I generated this page in 0.0070719718933105 seconds, executing 6 queries.