Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: Suspension options
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=29081&mesg_id=29083
29083, RE: Suspension options
Posted by EclipseTenzoR, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You have to think about what you want also. Suspension in my opinion should not just be thrown on, because I learned that the hard way in some areas. You have to think about what you as a driver want. Do you want it to look good? Do you want better handling? Does comfort matter? Those are a few variables which will effect your decisions for a new suspension setup. There are a number of different struts that you can look into whether they be standard or adjustable. And obviouslly a number of different spring setups which would effect your ride height and handling. There is also the more expensive route of going with a true-coilover sleeve type system which gives you maximum amount of adjustability as far as height and dampening goes. If you have any questions about products used to lower our cars run a search and you will find a great deal of info posted over the years. Hope this has been some helpful information. I basically broke it all down for you whether you knew all of this or not there should be a lot less questions in the general area of just, I need suspension options. And more questions that are directed towards if your lowered "x" inchs whats the general rule of camber adjustment you will need. But you will find most of this if you search also. Best of luck in your search for a new suspension setup
I generated this page in 0.0090041160583496 seconds, executing 6 queries.