Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: squeaking when turning right, throw me a bone
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=26298&mesg_id=26319
26319, RE: squeaking when turning right, throw me a bone
Posted by turbo8u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Pitchblack98
They can tell if they were replaced before it if they were just lubed and sealed.

i had to call chrysler since my car is an eagle talon, and they said they dont have any information as to whether the ball joints were lubed and sealed or if they were replaced. i tried to get all the information i could but they didnt have anything.

the guy told me to go to a chrysler dealership and have them look at it and if it IS the balljoints, then they will replace then but if its not i am responsible to pay for the diagnosis.

i also tried to get the information as to where the recall was done, and he said they normally have that information except for some strange reason he didnt on my car.

i think im just going to raise hell at chrysler and demand they replace them, since they dont know what was actually done on my car...they cant assure me that the balljoints wont fail because they dont even know if they are the original ones that it was assembled with or if they were just sealed and lubed like you said.

thanks for the help, i'll keep you posted

I generated this page in 0.0096211433410645 seconds, executing 6 queries.