Go back to previous topic
Forum name2006 DSM Shootout
Topic subjectdamn..
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=59&topic_id=567
567, damn..
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The cruise I was supposed to be taking the weekend of the shoot out just got canceled. That sux. So anyway a friend of mine mentioned to me that he was going to try to make it to this years shoot out so I said what the hell. I just booked my suv and reserved my trailer with uhaul sooooo I guess I will be seeing you fuckers there. I hope some of you fast 2gnt guys run this year.

If you see me.. I have a white talon with eclipse bumpers with massachusets plates

See ya there.

Remy

----------------------------------------
GT35 and stuff.
Lucky Number 6 ...
568, RE: damn..
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Are you going to be coming out with the NEDSM caravan? If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you details...
569, RE: damn..
Posted by totaleklipse97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So your finally gonna be there.. HELL YA!
572, RE: damn..
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Fuckin a, man! :thumbsup We will see you there!
573, RE: damn..
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Suck. Remy's goin.
574, RE: damn..
Posted by 992gnt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Looks like a decent turnout this year. Excellent.

579, RE: damn..
Tony I am prabably going to roll with Gary A and some of the other guys from nycdsm. What time are you guys passing threw nyc ?

GT35 and stuff.
Lucky Number 6 ...
580, RE: damn..
Originally posted by Remy
Tony I am prabably going to roll with Gary A and some of the other guys from nycdsm. What time are you guys passing threw nyc ?

We're leaving the Charlton rest area on the MA Pike at 5:30am. We just stay on the Pike though. We don't go through NYC. We get to NY state a little further up.
582, RE: damn..
Originally posted by eclipzGST
Originally posted by Remy Tony I am prabably going to roll with Gary A and some of the other guys from nycdsm. What time are you guys passing threw nyc ?
We're leaving the Charlton rest area on the MA Pike at 5:30am. We just stay on the Pike though. We don't go through NYC. We get to NY state a little further up.

Ok.. I wont be getting my trailer until 8am friday morning anyway. I will see you guys there :D

GT35 and stuff.
Lucky Number 6 ...
583, RE: damn..
Originally posted by Remy
Originally posted by eclipzGST
Originally posted by Remy Tony I am prabably going to roll with Gary A and some of the other guys from nycdsm. What time are you guys passing threw nyc ?
Ok.. I wont be getting my trailer until 8am friday morning anyway. I will see you guys there :D

Yeah, but it'll be a few good hours before we get to NY. PM me your # and I'll give you a call when we get to NY state to see where you are about.

I generated this page in 0.013989925384521 seconds, executing 7 queries.