Go back to previous topic
Forum name2006 DSM Shootout
Topic subjectRE: OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN | 13 DAYS LEFT
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=59&topic_id=216&mesg_id=570
570, RE: OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN | 13 DAYS LEFT
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by totaleklipse97
I thought you were there last year?? Maybe I was just really drunk.

Get the Vienna Wieners outta your eyes, son. Tony was not there. Greg was the guy with the Evo, remember? Two words: window screen. Two more words: Greg run. Three words: Derek "OH FUCK." :order

There was going to be a shirt this year, but I got caught up in another project for the board that took me away from it. We'll have a group buy on shirts in a couple months or so. :thumbsup

Luke, bum a ride with Jordan. BLUEMAN TO THE RESCUE!

If you've never run your car before, I wouldn't advise making your track depbut at the Shootout. The fastest, most hardcore DSMers in the country are going to be there, with 7 second 1Gs and 1000hp Evos. I think you'll have more fun getting to know the 2GNT group - you know, put a face with all the names. We're usually all together up at the front of the bleachers watching things unfold. We'll see you there for sure, man.

Originally posted by eclipzGST
I think we already established that. Too bad though, I was looking forward to finally meeting you. And of course a ton of others...

I say, Moderator Rookie has to buy the first bottle of Jager. }(
I generated this page in 0.0079870223999023 seconds, executing 6 queries.