Go back to previous topic
Forum name2006 DSM Shootout
Topic subjectRE: OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN | 13 DAYS LEFT
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=59&topic_id=216&mesg_id=546
546, RE: OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN | 13 DAYS LEFT
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Alright, Guys/girls I'm there, Local DSM Do I pay at the gate? Need information cost to get in. Do I bring my own drink/food or do they offer that too. What about t-shirts example DSM Shootout 06' 2gnt would they/or someone sell them at time of the event Sunday. What about cost to run? I'm only going to run is what my time is for quarter w/only my InjenCAI stock. To me its quick, nothing extreme like all yours. I'm planning on it,Horse power first/looks secondor both. HRC kit one I can still run pump gas and drive with. Both street&track. I'm looking to go 275/300hp. I'm headed up Sunday for the shootout,what time gate open for it. Is good be there early?? Could I bring camera take pictures of our rides :thumbsup dalesmitsu/JR Ps. I'm coming up 77 from Canton. Whats the quickest route to take from rte 77 or 250/800 :cheers :wavy

Yes, pay at the gate
They offer food/drink but cheaper to bring your own. Do they still sell 1lb of ice cream for a $1?
t-shirts? :shrug look around. I doubt there'll be a special 2gnt version though. Nobody is working on one AFAIK.
You can run but I think just brackets for NT cars. Only CAI? Use 16.5 to start.
Gates open at 9am I think
Better early than late. ;)
Take as many pics as you'd like. You'll need to sign a waiver to use any pics of my car and I own all rights to them. ;) J/K
Mapquest.

I generated this page in 0.0072300434112549 seconds, executing 6 queries.