Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: just a regular MS w/o spark control - still worth it?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=909&mesg_id=918
918, RE: just a regular MS w/o spark control - still worth it?
Posted by BumpinTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
Originally posted by ner947 I ran it with fuel only for about a month or so before I even tried ignition... After you get it tuned right, the engine will run a LOT more smoothly than with an 8 injector setup or an FPR with an AFC. If you tune it right you'll get much better gas milage too... Instead of tuning for 14.7:1 in cruise you shoot for 15.0:1-16.0:1 with the help of a wideband.
alright, thanks, I'm gonna do this then and change it over to MSnS down the road some time since my goals don't really call for race gas or high boost.
Dude? anyone who builds megasquirts can do the spark mods to it. it's just a MSnS.. nothing spectacular or unknown. it's not like Slick is the only person that can build them. All the wheel decoding is done in software.

I see... looking around I saw the Megasquirt-II with spark and IAC control so I might just wait for that to come into stock. still evaluating my options here.
I generated this page in 0.010072946548462 seconds, executing 6 queries.