Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: MS'ed now
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=793&mesg_id=805
805, RE: MS'ed now
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Well got as far as firing up the MS tonight......warms up. Idles rough. My AFR at idle is 12.9. I cant get it down to 14.7 without it running like crap. That's only with 5mins of trying though. I need to work with the ve table, fuel pressure is still at 50psi so i could lower that to make things easier on the injectors. I need to run through the tuning manual and work on it tomarrow when i have more time. Terry

Hey Terry, what size injectors you running? With my 680's, I run about 35 psi of fuel pressure at idle. This helps the injector resolution at idle at bit, running those low of PW's. You prob need to play around with the warmup enrichment settings also. My car can idle fine with that low of A/F though, and it will start to run crappy at around 15.5-16.0:1 from being too lean. Smoothest idle A/F i've found(at least the leanest A/F anyway) is around 13.8. YOu will get a smoother idle slightly richer than stoich.

I think the meet this weekend will be MS tuning adventures haha :)
I generated this page in 0.0099191665649414 seconds, executing 6 queries.