Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=581&mesg_id=769
769, RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???
Posted by Kirby, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Feb. 24th here. Lee was easy to get in touch with when I was discussing the buying of the product and it's options. Once he mooved I have had no contact. I was going the ultra lazy route and having Lee build my harness too, so he said when I orderd it it would be 2-3 weeks. I had no issues contacting him until the move and the baby and all. I am not making any excuses for the way he has handeled this, as I would like to be kept updated as to what is going on. This is unacceptable as far as the contact issues. I will say that I am not worried that he will get them done, I believe that he will, but I am upset that he told me 2-3 weeks and it has turned out to be almost three months. Had I known how backed up he was at the time of my order I might have gone elsewhere. I am past any charge back options through paypal, but my bank has said they would be able to help me. I am not persuing that right now however, and hope that I will be able to take delivery before I have to take that step.
I generated this page in 0.0071959495544434 seconds, executing 6 queries.