Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=581&mesg_id=720
720, RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???
Posted by tim97rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i have been reluctantly staying out of this because i have not bought anything from this guy, but i cannot bite my tounge any more.

/Rant on/

The only thing i HATE about this sight is how so many people are so idioticly complacent to sit back and make stupid ass fucking excuses for cock-hats who try to sell stuff en-mass and then bend thier "customers" over by not building it/sending it/communicating about it.
THERE IS NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR THIS TYPE OF BUSINESSMANSHIP!

if i could reach thru this fucking computer i would strangle the life out of every single last motherfucker who says "he's been busy", "he was hurt in a car accident", "his turbo blew up", "he lost his job, his cat died and his girlfriend became a dyke", "don't worry, hes a nice guy, he'll come thru"
BULLSHIT!!!! period.
nobody who has a set of man-nuts should even think about making excuses for and condoneing the taking of other peoples money for products that do not get produced in a reasonable time frame.
And im sorry to bust some of your bubbles but a reasonable time frame for mailing out a product after you have accepted the money is NO MORE THAN ONE WEEK.
i realize these units were mostly "built to order", but even at that, to accept the money for a product you know you can't get done in a reasonable time is illicet and wrong! And to not even communicate with your customers at all other than the chicken shit way of gong thru someone else to make a general excuse for you is just lame and worthy of a collosal beat-down!

I generated this page in 0.0095689296722412 seconds, executing 6 queries.