Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: MS2 - Stalling After Start (No Idle)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=5700&mesg_id=5788
5788, RE: MS2 - Stalling After Start (No Idle)
Posted by RfOeCnKdOeNr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Gruff511
Congrats on getting it going. I took a glance at your settings. Why do you have fuel signal from MS3X? do you have an ms3x board? it should be on standard fuel if using injector drivers off the mainboard. Also you might want to zero out your priming pulsewidth since your just starting out, if you keep turning the key on and off it will be spraying fuel into the cylinders which you really dont need right now. And under idle control try Always On instead of Moving Only, you could lose steps when in moving only. Also if you turn on idle advance you could keep the idle at a specific advance somewhere between 5-10* is normal, this could help keep the idle steady and not so high. And under idle control you have your 'valve closed step' at 100 which should be lower than your 'min pid steps'..if your 'valve open' steps are 60 then your 'valve closed' steps should be less, so try 20 since thats what you have under your 'min pid steps' Everything else looks okay, You may need to play with your step sizes and PID settings to get your idle dialed in perfect.

Awesome! Thanks for all the advice! I will give it all a try and let you know how it goes. I am not ashamed to say I am a complete #### so anything will help.

I generated this page in 0.0089550018310547 seconds, executing 6 queries.