Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: MS2 - Stalling After Start (No Idle)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=5700&mesg_id=5736
5736, RE: MS2 - Stalling After Start (No Idle)
Posted by Tired2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Currently I use IAC Moving only, open loop. You can go closed loop once you get it close I think, but I've not really got it there yet. Then I just started with the default curve on the Idle Step Bins control.. (It goes froma bout 40 steps at -40F to 160 steps at 155F with a slight bend in the curve. Set the IAC mode and then start your car so it homes the stepper on key-on. After that, just try to get it to run ,and watch the X axis on the steps graph and modify the steps at the temp you are at until it idles well. Once it idles well there, let it warm up a bit more and keep tweaking. Of course, you may not have really cold temp right now, so this may need tweaked in the winter months, but it should be very close.

As for your wb02 sensor... The white wire should be 0-5v, so if you see 5.8 on it something is wrong. I'd disconnect it until you figure it out.. I'm not sure the inputs on the MS are protected from overvoltage, and they should see 5v max. (I would hope they are protected, but I'd have to check the schematics).

I generated this page in 0.0098681449890137 seconds, executing 6 queries.