Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: MS2 - Stalling After Start (No Idle)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=5700&mesg_id=5725
5725, RE: MS2 - Stalling After Start (No Idle)
Posted by Tired2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You need to tell MS what wideband you have so it can convert the raw analog value it reads to the AFR the wb02 is trying to use. The setting is under EGO control I belive, but it took me a while to find it last time I needed to change it.

If you are using stock clt temp sensor, you'll need to copy in the correct values for it, the MS expects a GM ones by default. Symtechlabs has the table for the stock one that you can fill in. Same goes for IAT if you use the stock sensor.

As for MAP... you should not be using the stock MAP, as it will not read up into boost well. Your MS unit should have a MAP onboard with a vacuum line going to it from the intake manifold... So, I'm not sure what is going on there. Find out what MAP is in your MS ECU and set that correctly as well.

Are you sharing sensors with the stock ECU? Or using GM sensors? The GM CLT and IAT are set up by default, so if you have those, go verify your selection in MS.
I generated this page in 0.0078890323638916 seconds, executing 6 queries.