Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectINJECTOS NOT SQUIRTING, standalone ms2
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=5363&mesg_id=5363
5363, INJECTOS NOT SQUIRTING, standalone ms2
Posted by reborn750, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ive got my car timed right on the dot finally and finally thought i had it ready to drive. It wasnt getting fuel, but the outside two lights on the ecu both light up which i believe mean injector bank one and two are working. The fuel pump is working, and it has 45lbs of fuel pressure. I pulled the fuel rail and observed that none of them were squirting while cranking. i even plugged in a stock injector and that also did not squirt. Is the center light supposed to be on while cranking? It comes on only when i first power the ecu. Also, is the green wire (inj1) supposed to run to injectors 1 and 3 (first inj on pass side and third in? and blue wire (inj 2) supposed to run injectors 2 and 4? I noticed i originally had inj 1 wired to injector 1 and 2, and inj 2 wired to 3 and 4. I rewired it to the way i mentioned it earlier and made sure each injector is getting power like its supposed to. Any ideas on what my problem could be? Only thing i have done since they were working last was solder in wires for the IAC control as instructed by symtech. i dont think the solder is touching any other pins on the harness.
I generated this page in 0.0095720291137695 seconds, executing 6 queries.