Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectIs the Greddy Emanage right for me?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=5276&mesg_id=5276
5276, Is the Greddy Emanage right for me?
Posted by Brian O Conner, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hello, Community my name is Jonathan Morasco from Sheridan Indiana and I am wanting to run a T3/T4 turbo on 20 psi. I have 720cc injectors, MSD coil pack, MSD wires, NGK spark plugs and a 255 phl walbro fuel pump. Will the Greddy Emanage be able to work with this setup? Also is the installation on this system complicated(saudering, buying harnesses and a whole bunch of rewiring)? Also does this system have a wider fuel to air ratio than the Apexi SAFC2? Also the reason I dont want to run a Megasquirt is because of the massive rewiring of the car, way to much saudering and the biggest reason of all is that makes this even more complicated is the fact my car was wired up for the Apexi SAFC2 before I bought the car and the directions is for the stock wiring system. SO with that in mind please do not mention the Megasquirt it is a good system but I feel I will grenade my car with the easy mistake of a wiring mistake. Thank you community!
I generated this page in 0.0082700252532959 seconds, executing 6 queries.