Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: starting on tuning megasquirt, got questions
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=5126&mesg_id=5127
5127, RE: starting on tuning megasquirt, got questions
Posted by streetlightning, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
dude.. msextra.com is your frined.. and rear read read.. as for the e85, that will be in the tuning, ie when its running adding fuel or air to get the afr where you want it. its still gasoline, so the stoich is still 14.7 i belive, i could be wrong..

you need to cal your TPS, clt air temp.. if your using gm sensors, then its simple. this is basic...and youll need to tell MS what Wideband your using..

are you using tuner studio? MS 2? extra? MS3 ? seqential? low z injectors? what size injectors u running?

If i were you i wouldnt go e85 off the bat.. id get the car idling and runing well on pump, then switch.. depending on what code ur running, i exaple am running extra and seqential, so i have prolly a few more options as far as things in Tunerstudio to play with to get my car dialed in.. i am running low Z 1000CC on ms2 extra with seqential, and getting it to idle has been tuff..not impossible but harder then it should be if i had 700cc injectors. plus if u are using the stock IAC that will be fun playing with as well.
I generated this page in 0.0071008205413818 seconds, executing 6 queries.