Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: wiring megasquirt to ign switch and starter wiring
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=5107&mesg_id=5118
5118, RE: wiring megasquirt to ign switch and starter wiring
Posted by reborn750, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
haha yes i sure did a number on the original harness! but i found the right wires on the ignition switch harness, i was originally looking at the harness at the other end of the switch by the key where the wires are all red, yellow, and black. I splicedd into the blue (ignition) wire and tested and i now have power to my relays, which are mounted with my voltage regulator where the original fuse box mounting location was. It was relocated further into the fender well because i used the hole where the harness comes up into the fuse box for my turbo piping ( had to cut the hole out larger) now i just need to finish wiring up my fuel pump to the relay's and wire up the starter and alternator and im ready to plug and play!! also i just looked and the power wire stud on my alternator is bent, to get a flush connection when tightened down i will need to bend it straight, is this safe or should i get another one?
I generated this page in 0.0077030658721924 seconds, executing 6 queries.