Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectUsed my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=5105
5105, Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs
Posted by streetlightning, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i spent a few planning this out lol. im running full stand alone, so i thought how nice would it be to have all the MSNS relays and fuses in the stock fuse box took a while to map everything out. I left the stock headlight and tail light relay salone, the rest of the fuses and relays are for my MS needs. enjoy

ms harness
5106, RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs
Posted by Slo2g, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Does it run with this done?
5108, RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs
lol why wouldnt it? and yes.. lol relays are relays, i simply utilized the ones in the fuse box. i tore the whole fuse box down pulled every pin outa the box and soldered the aplicable ms wires lol
5109, RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs
Just curious, I want to relocate my fuse box.
5110, RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs
lol. ima re-locate mine as well, as i only have 14 wires ill need to cut and re-solder to do so, but for not its not in the way lol. deff plan it out and draw it out. makes it go smoother imo
5111, RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs
The only draw back I see to this is that if a relay goes bad then you have to get a special type of relay instead of a regular Bosch 5 pin relay.
5112, RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs
auto zone sells them, plus i went to the yard and got a whole extra fuse box so i could learn how to disassemble one before i tore the one on the car apart. so i got lots o extra relays lol
I generated this page in 0.012341022491455 seconds, executing 7 queries.