Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Megasquirt engine bay wiring progress pics..
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=495&mesg_id=544
544, RE: Megasquirt engine bay wiring progress pics..
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well, I finally got to start roughing in my wires tonight. I have to say that this post was a big help in reminding me of little things I already knew and also for giving me ideas on things I want to try differently. az2gnt.net/events/DaisyRebornMSwiringroughin/index.html I think I'll run a couple more wires like you did in the event I want to add some new gizmo Lee cooks up after the fact. I do have some other questions, however I think I will start a new thread for search puposes.

Thanks again. :thumbsup

(And tell me what you think so far, if you wouldn't mind.) :P

EDIT:
Dammit. I just remembered I have Lee's schematic bookmarked and it's got more than a couple differences from the schematic I used tonight. It's reasons like this that I always rough in all my wires first before I terminate anything. Looks like most of my questions just got answered. LOL

It's still a lot of fun in any case. I love this shit. There's just something about a clean wire up that calms me down. ;)

EDIT2:
Just to be on the safe side, is this schematic still current? Or have there been changes made to work with the 4G63 ignition modules?
I generated this page in 0.0093650817871094 seconds, executing 6 queries.