Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: wiring up MS
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=4891&mesg_id=4910
4910, RE: wiring up MS
Posted by streetlightning, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
the relay info i have i have addapted from reading on Mega manual and the schematics that are floating, butim not that confident, so i guess i was lloking for a yes that looks correct lol.

As for when i had it serviced, i thought having the tach work was standard. unfortunalty this opens up more issues for me. i bought this unit of a member here that tach was working on, and it had been modded according to the sticky "no tach spikes" ect, so im a little conffused on why i wont have a tach signal if this was modded for one. when i sent it to have a diagnostic run, was anything removed?
and since theres not alot of room left, what are my optins for getting a tach signal?

Ill be blunt, the FSM has a lot of sweet info, but reading the eltrical readouts is murder. i like how some connectors have nice pin outs, what whires where and what they do , others good luck. Ive been looking at the fsm for 2 weeks trying to awnser my own ?s and im still not getting all the awncers i needed, not trying to come off as a jerk, but ive really tried to be as independant as i can with researching lol.

i know not a ton of 2gnts have gone the route of removing everything, but i hope its understandable that im a little flustrated. i really wanted to put something to gether for anyone esle doing this ie a nice wiring diagram and lay out, but this is hurting my head lol. i just want to get my car running so i can play..

on the MS 3 wiring diagram in that link, the fuel pump relay has a wire going into the db37 connector, is that the fuel pump wire? is that wire grounded? or will that "fuel pump" wire be my trigger instead of the ignition?
I generated this page in 0.0068149566650391 seconds, executing 6 queries.