Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: wiring up MS
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=4891&mesg_id=4906
4906, RE: wiring up MS
Posted by streetlightning, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i dont have a stock harness anymore, i removed everything, which means any stock relays. My asd and other relay next to it are gone. i see normally when keeping stock harness you tap into it there. but thats not the case here. lol re -read ur post, i guess u get that lol.
ive looked over and over at the fsm, and its not clear, as i was trying to figure out what wires on what sensors did what. ill look at yours, perhaps its clearer..

i figured id wire a relay for Ms, another for fuel pump, and another for the alt/fiel is that correct?
I thought my relays would be triggerd by ignition to turn on the MS, alt and supply the 12v to the fuel pump, inj harness and coil.

as for IAC, i have the Fidle, option, does that relate to my Iac?

**your fsm tells me theirs an error..?

as for the tach, i thought it got the signal from the crank sensor? shit i thought this was a complete unit and needed no more mods when i sent it out to you guys : (

Here are the wires I have that need power I guess, and I thought would be triggerd by Ign via relay
*Injectors (since its one power line instead of 2, should I run 7.5A instead of 5A?
*Coil plug (will this need to be fused and at what amperage?)
*Alt Fiel
*Fuel pump- I have this wired up so its basically doing the “re-wire” mod, with the exception of my ignition would be triggering the pump on, is that correct? (will this need to be fused and at what amperage?)
*Ms needs power 2a fuse.
*Fans? Keep in mind these are pretty basic aftermarket fans, just a 12V and ground hook up.
this is whats in my head? am i a retard?

I generated this page in 0.0075850486755371 seconds, executing 6 queries.