Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectwiring up MS
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=4891&mesg_id=4891
4891, wiring up MS
Posted by streetlightning, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hi guys im wiring up my Ms. As some back ground, i removed the ECU aand the entire stock harness. I plan to run tis as full stand alone. I have the symtech Voltage regulator as well. i labeld and cut the connectors off of the harness to solder onto my MS harness, and im looking for some info on wire colors, i figure i could make a nice

Heres the ms setup

I plan on using GPO1/2 for my fan/fuel and asd relays. is this a correct usage?

Heres a pic of a few connectors. THe ones with ? marks mean i dont know if they are signal or reqire 5V, and i take it the "5 v vref" is what i use to power the crank and other sensors that require a voltage source? i also dont have the other "pin 31" that goes to the coil? is that normal? or is my harness a little messed up?
I figure the black with green stripe is Grouns, correct?

heres a pic of some more connectors.
are injecto 1 and 3 a pair? and do they belong to Inj 1 or inj 2.
As for the spedo sensor, which wire is signal, and which needs the 5v. and what do i connect the signal wire too? i dont see one on my harness. theres also a connector to the front of the trans, i dont think i need to do anything with that one? i think its my revers sensor?

I think these are pretty simple, my ? here is on the crank sensor, which is signal, which needs voltage.

thanx for any help! its a 97 crank sensor, i know the 95/96 had a slightly differnt one or connector type.
I generated this page in 0.010820865631104 seconds, executing 6 queries.