Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: E-Manage Vs SAFC? What is better? (Timing)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=4803&mesg_id=4818
4818, RE: E-Manage Vs SAFC? What is better? (Timing)
Posted by Kiku, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Kick ass. the Emanage of course is not a piggy back. I have myself completely gotten rid of the MAP sensor adjustment with the emanage. I ran into way too many funky behaviors in my car when the emanage was even zero'ed out on the MAP adjustment. Bad Idle, check engine lights, etc.

I now am configuring my car to use the 8-injector setup with stock injectors (so no MAP sensor adjustments).

I am using the additional injector map on the emanage to add fuel to my car (which controls the main injectors) but also control adding fuel to the 4 additional injectors (yes, you can control 4 additional injectors in the emanage without buying the AIC).

Think about this when you want to know what the emanage can do:

-To remove (lean) fuel, you use the MAP table
-To add fuel, you use the additional injector table
-To change ignition, you use the ignition table (and you are right, no one that i know has implemented this yet for our cars)
-To control 2 channels of injectors (and with the right resistors, each channel can control 2 injector each - 4 total), you use the extra injector table
-To use boost as an axis for any of the maps above, you use the 3-bar map sensor

HOpe this helps. The GUI and 256 point map tables kick ass.

v.
I generated this page in 0.012042999267578 seconds, executing 6 queries.